NEW HORIZONS FOR SENIORS PROGRAM
Organizations that want to help seniors make a difference in the lives of others and in their communities are eligible to receive federal grants and contributions funding. Projects must be led or inspired by seniors and address one or more of the following five program objectives:
- promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
If your organization is based in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce—Westmount and are interested in applying for funding through New Horizons we can assist you to make sure your application is complete. For more information contact email@example.com or call 514.283.2013.
To learn more about the New Horizons for Seniors program please click here: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/seniors/funding/about.html